Monday, July 18, 2016

3D Portfolio Piece #3: Meet Bwompers!

Hello everyone! It's about time I shared with you the next portfolio piece I am working on.

This time I decided to do a creature, which is something of a return to roots for me as I was always most interested in creatures and monsters and critters growing up. As an homage to this, and my first video game obsession (Spyro the Dragon), I decided to pick a concept from Creaturebox (who do work on Ratchet & Clank for Insomniac) and work on it.

So after some deliberation, I picked this guy:


After consulting my friends, we named him Bwompers.

I started in Zbrush and, after making sure proportions were correct with Zspheres, I began sculpting. After several laborious weeks of this, this was the end result of my high-rez sculpt:



And here's a fancier render in Keyshot:


Next I'm going to do a game resolution model for him and begin texturing! See you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..
    info

    ReplyDelete