Wednesday, June 1, 2016

3D Portfolio Piece #2: High-Resolution Sculpt

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted last. There's been an absolute gauntlet of things to get through here at FIEA, but I managed to find some time to split between Maya and ZBrush to create the (preliminary) high-poly sculpt for my second portfolio piece, the main character Bali from the webcomic Bird Boy (one can view the concept art from the previous post).


The reason why I'm calling this the preliminary high-resolution sculpt is because a lot of fine-tuning needs to be done in the face and hair especially. The costuming, however, I believe is close to done! I just need to insert a few laces and beads, but that can be done with the finishing of the face. Then it's onto retopology and texturing.

Which you guys will get to see in the next few weeks. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment