Wednesday, May 18, 2016

3D Portfolio Piece #2: Concept Art

It's summer semester and it's time to focus on my next portfolio piece!

I'm still going to be working on the GW2 armor set, as I ran into a few technical snags over the brief summer break we had, and I still have to get the low-poly made for texturing.

Regardless, time moves on, and I decided to head in a more stylized direction for my second portfolio piece. After going between a few ideas, I settled on working on a 3D model for Anne Szabla's comic protagonist, Bali from Bird Boy.

I took the liberty of making a consolidation of concept art for him:


This would be multiple pieces, including the base model (on top) as well as several props including the mask, sword, and cloak.

I'm excited to work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment